24 Mar 2013

Spring range 2013


Finally I can share the new range of bag shapes- it has been month in the making- literally!
I wanted to keep them all very simple and classic shapes- I needed to have a more durable bottom if you pardon the pun! so I have used a waxed canvas, which is water proof and very strong, but also adds to the interesting textures of the bag, with the canvas , the linen and the leather handles its a visual and textural feas.
Ive just managed to fill the etsy and folksy shops with items but now I need to update the website - which will involve much more use of my brain (smell the burning!)
In other news- Ive nearly finished a bag tutorial I want to share here to compliment the book- its a block printing tutorial and a trendy bag pattern to make! just got to finish off editing the images to go with the text then I share it here - exclusive!  pip pip for now x

1 comments

  1. Congratulations on all your hard work, I'm sure it'll pay off very soon !! I'm so proud of you ! oxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by xx