22 Feb 2010

Daily drawing takes a new direction

Here as promised is the long delayed daily drawing instatlment!
I have decided to reduce the pressure on myself by reducing this project to a weekly drawing rather than daily, I have found I leave it all to the last minute and then dont enjoy rushing 6 ideas out rather than just 1. Im sure some weeks there will naturally be 6 but then that will be fine and I wont get stressed about it the rest of the time!!!
these images have been brewing for a while and I will be exploring them further, I love the idea aof a crisp suited man with a huge hawk or owl on his arm!
still working on the seamstress series, nearly there, Im really loving them but we will see what you all think once I post them xx

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by xx