1 Mar 2010

Yarn pots

This weekend as well as it being our 13th wedding anniversary! I got on with a little project I ve had in mind for a while.
Small cloth storage pots for any use but I really need some for yarn storage! I always seem to have several knitting projects on the go and storing them all becomes difficult, I like the idea of having a few different sizes of these cloth pots to store the yarn, needles and working project in while on the go.

I am going to make a few more today and put them in my shop.
amusing moments where 2 grown ups are trying to remember how to work out the circumfrence of a circle!!! "isnt it pi X something??" but we got there in the end.

Im loving the feather embroidery, Oh i made a brooch as well, must photograph that!!
pip pip  for now xxx

2 comments

  1. I really like your yarn pots, and agree about the feather embroidery, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! Congrats to you for getting things done on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by xx