18 Jan 2010

New dolls for sale, all money donated to MSF for haiti appeal


I have finished 3 more dolls over the weekend, from left to right their names are Henrietta, Philomena & Ottilia (thanks gerfoto for the suggestion)
I wanted to finish them ASAP so I can try to sell them to raise some more money for Haiti, I have put them up for sale in my Etsy shop and all money from the sale will go to Médecins Sans Frontières
Its just awful whats happening over there, as a family we have already made donations and will continue to do so,  I was making these dolls while the disaster has unfolded and I feel they really should do their bit and hopefully raise more much needed funds.
xx

1 comments

  1. It might not, in reality - but at least it seems to help so much more this ways than just giving money... dolls have a lot to do with hope + caring - + yours seem to be aware of their mission... hope they sell soon - + glad to have contributed a tiny bit...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by xx